Saturday 15 May 2010

Paper source

I pass by a shop called 'Paper source' on my way to the office everyday, and just wondered what will it be like inside. So this weekend I finally ventured out to satisfy my curiosity. And guess what did I find.. well yes, Paper! But not just any paper, but speciality papers- handmade ones, and Tibetan, Japanese, Chinese and Indian fine papers, glitter papers and paper ribbons, paper dolls, flowers and butterflies.. papermache boxes and folders.. and you name it. Get a glimpse of what I saw here.

The shop is a whole new world, and the moment I enetered it I knew that I have fallen in love with this place! Creativity seems to be flowing in the air, and after a very long time I found myself thinking about little craft projects, of course with paper! And I did managed to find some confidence to invest in some materials that I now intend to work with. So stay tuned to see how I faired.

Take care, Smriti

No comments:

Post a Comment